Wednesday, July 18, 2007

F**king Unbeleivable

I was walking from my office to PATH station. Big evening crowd. Suddenly, the lady before me says 'what the fuck'. I saw what had just happened. The asshole who had just passed me had just pressed the lady's breast in broad sunlight. I pause a little bit to see the slap that was coming. Then she turns to her friend and says

'I can't beleive he did that. I mean...why he had to do that. All he had to do was ask me out. Did you see him...he was so gorgeous'

Holy crap....wtf is happening here...he just mollested her in the middle of 6th Ave and she was letting him go. I thought I know something about girls...I give up...they are one complicated bunch

Aftr this, I keep walking to the station thinking how bizzare the whole thing was.

After reaching the station what do you think I see. Take a guess. I see a lady wrapped in a small towel...a pretty one too...no...not the towel...the lady...the lady was pretty

She was standing inside the train wrapped in a small towel...like she just finished her bath and relaxing in her bedroom....but the real shocker was the passengers...no one seemed to care or excited....Come on...how many times you have seen a lady in a train in a towel...

Am I seeing things...I think I am going crazy...NYC is one fucked up city

10 comments:

Adiya said...

he he he he
I know I know I Know

Vidya said...

:D

This is such an interesting perspective!!

Vidya

Anonymous said...

wyvern,ur posts are ROTFL ! atleast the two that I read(ur first n last flirting experience and ur first phone call home).Good ones :-)

Unknown said...

dude...!! r u worrying abt missed opprtunity??? lol

Better luck next time :)

KK said...

cha! I thot that lady would have turned back and given you a dirty look :)

Gayathri said...

That's really f**king unbelievable!! LOL!!

Vidya said...

You need to write a post real soon buddy! :D

Vidya

Vidya said...

It is about time you write another post! :D

Vidya

Anonymous said...

nalla paatheengala ethachum movie setukulara poonthiruka poreenga..neenga nadanthui ponapo pinala CUTnu sathama sound ketucha :D

Anonymous said...

Day dreaming???