Friday, April 13, 2007

My thoughts exactly

Thought 1

I went to mall to spend time and ofcourse to look at all those beautiful girls.

While crossing 'Victoria Secret' store, my legs betrayed and refused to move

Since I was bored to death standing in one place, I started to check out all of Victoria's beautiful posters/wall papers

That's when the thought hit me like a thunderbolt and enlightened me.

It can easily be compared to Moses finding God in bush fire and getting the Ten Commandments.


"Never say no to your girl friend or wife when they are inside this freaking store"
Doesn't matter if you go broke. It's worth it man

Thought 2

I was out drinking with my buddies.

Nice atmosphere

DJ rocks...Linkin park is blazing

Dance floor is packed and all those girls are inviting me to dance with them

Even the waitress is giving me the eye

suddenly, Everything changes

DJ sucks...he is playing Back Street Boys

Ladies in the dance floor doesn't even know that a schmuck like me can exist

The waitress is disgusted to even look at me

Then, I look down and find my drink crystal clear like water

Crime: One of my friend is trying to sober me. He is mixing water in my drink

Thought: Punch him in the face. Get a fresh drink. Everything goes back to normal

And thats exactly what I did

Thought 3

Recently saw in TV that Australia is sending '300' soldiers to Afghanistan

What do you think King Leonidas will do

You think he will be rolling in his grave laughing or be impressed

Let me know

P.S: King Leonidas is the famous king portrayed in the Movie '300'


3 comments:

Marutham said...

LOL!!!
NEenga theliva dhaan irukeengala...
//Crime: One of my friend is trying to sober me. He is mixing water in my drink

Thought: Punch him in the face. Get a fresh drink. Everything goes back to normal
//
Good friend great friend - do convey this to him - " HI, Thanni theerndhuta solli anupunga..lorry anupren! "
:P
Being sober - rocks..
trust me !! ;)

Btw, theliva dhaaney irukeenga?
Your post seems like you wrote down these after -2 many shots :P & watching a very confusing movie!!

I heard that 300 - KOLAI!! :P

Marutham said...

BSB mela apdi enna oru erichal?!

And sorry abt - mujic ...Guess u would have read the response :)
Cheers!!
And all the best to ur friend..
" Next time try mixing the stuff in water than water in it :P"

Wyvern said...

//BSB mela apdi enna oru erichal?! //

don't know..never liked them. Here a guy can't say he likes BSB. if he does that, then he becomes the laughing stock.

//Btw, theliva dhaaney irukeenga?
Your post seems like you wrote down these after -2 many shots :P & watching a very confusing movie!!//

eluthum pothu rombave theliva than erunthen

//Being sober - rocks..
trust me !! ;)
//
//" Next time try mixing the stuff in water than water in it :P"//

Iam not a big drinker. Iam one of those people who drinks less but boasts that they can drink all day. The last time I had some shots was during new year eve.