Friday, March 09, 2007

How I tracked my Desktop Wallpaper

All of us have seen this beautifull XP wallpaper. But we have no idea where this absolutely blissfull place is.

Some guy called Nick Tosches, who had absolutely nothing to do with his life (like me), tracked this place to Canada. It is just west of Toronto in the Burlington suburb of Kilbride. This was news in TheStar. Some canadian news paper/Agency.

Seeing this, I decided to track down my various wall papers. Unfortunately in each case, when I got there all those sexy and sensual women were gone.

But in the process of searching for my wallpaper ladies, I also found the location of another XP wallpaper and how it looks now. Now if y'all will excuse me, I got to get back to my fulltime job of staring at my wallpapers.


3 comments:

Adiya said...

அட ரொம்ப( remba innu sound pannuinga) இன்தரing aa இருக்கு

Anonymous said...

great pics...b/w where is that place?

Anonymous said...

Well written article.