Sunday, November 12, 2006

All there is to know about me

man...I can think about 1000 words off the top of my head to describe me...but none of them could be printed...now that may give you a nice idea of how big a waste fellow I really am.

About my roots

Came from a joint family. I mean perfect joint family. no fights at all. My friends think I am really blessed in that matter. I guess I am. 4 brothers and my father is the eldest(Imagine Hitler here and multiply it by 1000 times....aah now you know my father....welcome to my nightmare). Whenever I needed money, I will divide the amount by 3 0r 4 and will ask all my family members....atleast 3 or 4 people will give me money. Now u know why I like joint family :). I feel pity for all those sons and daughters who came from a single family and always had problem with pocket money...suck it up loosers....hahaha

Always thought about writing and finally started to do something about it. Don't expect any serious stuff here....its all fun here. I will publish all ur posts. Any exceptions will only be made for comments about family. Ladies and gentlemen, you have a free hand to whip me any way you want

Jesus, I completely forgot the most important part. How rude of me. To all vettii officers who are reading this, you are most WELCOME to my blog

Wy

2 comments:

Adiya said...

adigos amigos kokarako kummago..
welcome to the world of blogs yet another time-pass

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

Welcome to the blogging world :-)